Need replacement tube

by Steve Wagner
(Claremont, CA)


I have a clock with 5 long tubes, however the "gone" tube is missing. Does anyone know where I can buy a used one?


Hi Steve
If this tube is for an 80 year old clock, then you will have to know the name and serial number of the clock.
To find a repair shop in your area look here:


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Grandfather Clocks News Forum.