by Sam

I guess I have to open a new page to post a picture of the key that opens the cabinet of my Daneker grandfather/mother clock. So here it is.

This is called a cabinet barrel key. It has a hole in the tube that lets it slip over the pin in the lock. This is not the original clock key, it is simply a skeleton key I found that works my lock.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Daneker Forum.