Sligh grandfather clock 09723-AN

by Glenn Bayley
(Simpsonville, SC)

I moved my Sligh grandfather clock (09723-AN)recently by laying it down.

A thin piece of bent metal fell out of it and was loose in the cabinet.

I set the clock up again and it works fine without the part.

I have attached a picture of the left over part. Does anyone know what it is and where it goes?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Sligh Grandfather Clock Forum.